Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Friday Family Night Party

Every Friday I will host a Family Night.


It is FRIDAY!!  I can't believe how quick the week went....

Tonight was so much fun.  I didn't know what we were going to eat and after I cleaned out my freezer and fridge from the Organizational Challenge I saw bacon and got hungry.  My husband came home and we started talking about, "What's for Dinner?" drill.  Then he said what about breakfast?  YEAH!  I love him. 

Family Night for the Gomez family was breakfast for dinner followed by flashcards and reading before bedtime.  It was a hit with the kids!


You become a follower and I will follow you.

Grab a button and add to your blog.

There are no rules for Family Night. Link up and show us what you do with your friends, husbands, and/or children.

Check out at least two blogs to get ideas for your next Family Night.

Let's Party!



No comments:

Post a Comment