Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day #4 ~ Getting Organized Challenge

Day #4 ~ Getting Organized Challenge (The Linen Closet)

Let me tell you this was not a simple task at my house.  Let me show and tell you why.

  1. I have three kids
  2. They were not digging the cleaning
  3. Phone, dog, breakfast, lunch, dinner, kids, etc.                          
  4. When I took out baby stuff, the kids reminisced in their baby blankets.  Super cute!  They pretended to be babies. 

Okay, the mess:

Linen Closet #1 - YIKES!


Linen Closet #2 - YIKES!!


The closet is so clean.  Look at all that space.  Then the wheels started turning.


Why don't I combine the two closets and make this my game, supplies, and craft, closet?!  Nice huh and look, I still have room for more crafts.



New Linen Closet




 
What does your Linen Closet look like?

2 comments:

  1. Looks fab! You really cleaned things up. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! Love that you combined the two spaces to make room for something new. Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete