Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Family Night

Welcome to Keeping Life Fun With One Craft at a Time's First Linky Party!!

No matter how young your children are, assigning one night a week for fun family night ideas gives families a special opportunity to have fun together and create lasting memories.  We love doing fun (cheap) activities with our children.  Every Thursday night at the Children's Museum of Houston has free admission from 5pm - 8pm!!  You can't beat that! 





We became Policemen and the EMT



We went Rock Climbing


We got hungry and stopped at the Store!






Now, it's time to cook the Food!





Yumm!


We became Scientists


Watched baby chics hatch!


I got a little Mommy and Daddy time


We had a wonderful time.





Every Friday I will host a Family Night.

  • You become a follower and I will follow you.
  • Grab a button and add to your blog.
  • There are no rules for Family Night.  Link up and show us what you do with your friends, husbands, and/or children.
  • Check out at least two blogs to get ideas for your next Family Night.
Let's Party!




I am linking up with:

Photobucket





Here is my shorts drawer

Before:  I could not shut my drawer




After:  I took out all the old shorts and kept what I needed.






I am linking up with:







2 comments:

  1. Fun family friendly activities are the bomb! I'm following from the weekend blog hop and I'd love for you to follow back. Have a great weekend!

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there! I'm your newest follower from the blog hop! Lovely blog:)
    You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    beautiful family

    ReplyDelete